SOCIAL MEDIA EDUCATOR
CUSTOM SOCIAL MEDIA SEMINARS
Covers Topics Including:
- How Student-Athletes SHOULD Use Social Media
- How Athletics Directors And Coaches Should Monitor Their Student-Athletes Social Media Use
- How Athletics Directors And Coaches Should Navigate A Social Media Disaster And Prevent The Next One
- How To Build A Personal Sports Brand Online
- How To Boost Your Resume And Network On Social Media
What Student-Athletes Want To Learn
Adam S. Juratovac is a former student-athlete and a social media educator and coach. He is the founder of AthletesLTD, a platform that allows athletes to share their stories for the benefit of their communities. He has worked with over 100 professional athletes to help them use social media to establish and leverage their personal brands leading to successful brand partnerships. Adam is committed to the betterment of student-athletes by teaching them life skills to help them build successful post-athletic careers.
The Arena Bowl XXIII and 2009 Humanitarian Bowl Champion has been published on various outlets such as: The Huffington Post, Adweek, and Sports Techie on topics including social media, branding, sports tech, and athletes’ rights.